What if we agree on everything?

If you agree on all the issues, you may submit a Consent Decree of Dissolution of Marriage. You may use the Ecourt system to prepare these forms or you can find them on the Pinal County Clerk of the Superior Court Court Forms page.

Show All Answers

1. What if we agree on everything?
2. What is a Consent Decree?
3. How can I get a Consent Decree signed by the court?
4. What documents need to be completed to ask for a Consent Decree?