Justice Courts

Appeal to Superior Court

Cases decided in the Pinal County Justice Court can be appealed to the Pinal County Superior Court, with the exception of Small Claims cases.

Case Lookup

Information regarding cases filed within Pinal County Justice of the Peace Court

Civil Cases

The justice Courts have authority to hear all civil actions. In a regular civil proceeding either party may be represented by an attorney


Learn more about the justice courts in Pinal County and find out how to contact them.

Criminal Cases

Misdemeanors, Petty Offenses and Criminal Traffic cases. Learn more about the process from Arrests and Arraignment to the Initial Appearance, Trial and Bonds.

Eviction Cases

A landlord can file an eviction action against a tenant for nonpayment of rent, breach of lease, misrepresenting information, and more.

Make a Payment

To make your monthly payment, select the Justice Court where your fine is due. Be sure to have your case number and the name on the case.

Orders of Protection

A person who believes that they themselves or a family member are or may become victims of domestic violence may submit a request to any court for an order of protection.

Small Claims Cases

Procedure in Small Claims Court is simpler than in other courts. Parties are not represented by attorneys and cases can be heard relatively quickly and inexpensively.

Traffic Cases

Pay your ticket fines and fees online or through the mail. Also view information how to request a hearing.