Parent Education Class
The Parent Education Classes are held via live online webinar unless otherwise specified.
You will not be permitted in the class if you arrive late. The class is 4 hours, and you are required to be present for the entire 4 hours. **
Fee Required: There is a $40 fee for the class. Pay the fee at the Clerk of the Court before attending the class.
How Do I Pay for the Parent Education Class
Online - Make payment via website: Point and Pay
- By Mail
- Obtain a cashiers check or money order for $40 payable to the Clerk of the Superior Court. Personal Checks are not accepted.
- Write your court case number on the cashier's check or money order.
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your receipt sent to you.
- Mail payment to:
Clerk of the Superior Court - Parent Education Course
P.O. Box 2730
Florence, AZ 85132
If you are seeking a Fee Deferral you will need to contact the Clerk of Court at any of the Clerk's offices at 520-509-3555.
Bring Photo ID and proof of fee payment of $40 to the class.
Your attendance is mandatory. Failure to appear for the class will result in a notice being sent to the Judge indicating that you have not complied with the law.
Notice - Parent Education registration confirmations will be sent out via email on the Friday prior to the scheduled class.
- Saturday, December 16, 2023, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, January 9, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Saturday, January 13, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Thursday, February 1, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Saturday, February 3, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
All classes are currently webinars.